So my friend over at Peace-Love-Lauren tagged me in a little questionnaire.
(You can see her original post by following the link!)
1. Where are you? I am home in my little studio apartment/converted hotel room.
2. What is your most recent "pin" on pinterest? A long (tea length) tulle skirt with a huge silky ribbon at the top (Kinda like the Carrie Bradshaw skirt Lauren is making! But without layers)
3. Dream little girl name? Boy name? hmmm I really can't set my heart on anything until I find something that husband and I both like, and we haven't really found anything that we LOVE yet, but then again we have time :)
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? SOOOO graduated from school! Hopefully with a couple babies living somewhere relatively near the West Coast
5. When you meet someone new, how do you decide if they have friend potential? I automatically assume someone will be my friend until they prove me otherwise. I was ALWAYS the new kid and we never stayed in one place for a super long time, so I just set out to work as soon as I got somewhere.
6. Favorite blog of the moment and why? hmm, I actually don't have a favorite! I just love reading and checking in on people I know and seeing how awesome, funny, clever and great their lives are.
7. One thing that you would change if you could just one? Juuust kidding, I would have graduated already!
8. If you had to fast for 40 days & 40 nights... what food would you want to scarf first? That is so tough! This one time, when I was 16, I was out and about with friends on a long weekend and we had been so busy that we hadn't eaten anything for at least a day so we went to Chili's and split a Molten Lava Cake. Not that it is my favorite food by a long shot, but anytime I'm super hungry, I think about that cake. So I'd probably live that dream again. :)
9. Favorite thing about the state you currently live in? I was born in Idaho so it has always had a soft spot for me, but I love how many outdoorsy things there are around here! Mountains and rivers and lakes and streams and camping and climbing and mmmmm :}
10. When was the last time you stayed up past 3am and why? Last night, because I couldn't sleep. I think I did something to offend sleep a couple weeks ago because it has not been around ever since.
11. What are you looking forward to the most this week? Getting some actual pictures up for my Etsy store!
And for this, I'm going to tag, YOU!
Post in the comments or post a link to your blog where you have filled out the survey :)
1. What is one of your most embarrassing moments?
2. 3 Things you want to see before you kick the bucket?
3. How did your first kiss go down?
4. What is your best talent?
5. What is your favorite summer-time activity?
6. Do you have any weird ways of eating a specific food (I have to eat the center of a Reese's first, then get all the peanut butter out, then eat the edges)?
7. If you could make something really well, what would it be?
8. What is your dream job?
9. If you could pick just one, what would you say is your best quality as a friend?
10. Something you don't like that most other people do:
11. What is something you are most proud of yourself for?
Happy blogging!!! If you send me a link to your post I'd be more than happy to feature it in a compilation!