Tuesday, January 31, 2012

NEMESIS!

Gah, such a cheap shot!



Goes straight for the eyes.
---
I'm not sure what it is, but I'm pretty certain I have an especially hard time dealing with chopping onions.

I am in no way ashamed to admit I have tried many things-- including goggles-- to help with this predicament.

My mother in law chops hers underwater in a blender, but alas, we don't have a blender/food processor or the counter/cupboard space for one.

Now, every time I cut up an onion, I cut up several and place them in the freezer so I don't have to deal with them for at least the next few meals.

Oh well...
 I guess bloodshot eyes and cheeks streaked with mascara are just going to have to be an expected accompaniment to anything containing onions.

---

Unless you have any hints for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment