Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A little busy again...

We made it through all the hustle and bustle of wedding planning and proceedings, apartment renting, unpacking and getting settled into work. All just to pack everything up and move again! We are now in our little (little!!) studio apartment figuring all our possessions into every spare nook and cranny.

The thing I love about being especially busy, is that Russell is always good for a timely time-out. During such time outs we went on a hunt for a good Pad Thai...The Pad Thai was decent, but I think it was the napkins that were the real hit with us.



Another thing about being especially busy that I love, is at the end of the day, when we are struggling to get the last little bit done that we can  before we went to bed and got up at 5 the next day...

If I don't see Russell for a few minutes, I know that I am likely to find him crashed somewheres... 



No comments:

Post a Comment