Thursday, May 31, 2012

Memorial Day


Russ and I had to work all through Memorial Day weekend except for on Monday. Luckily for us; Friday, Saturday and Sunday were all rainy and not ideal for being outside, so we didn't feel like we missed out on too much.

---

Monday, we skipped town and went down to Pocatello (wild and craziness right here) we had a little lunch, did a little climbing, almost stepped on a not so little snake



Just looking at these pictures gives me the heeby-jeebies. *shudder* Snakes are interesting creatures, they give me the creeps but they are also so cool, the way they move looks liquid. 

On the flip side of the animal spectrum, 


I've been slightly obsessed  interested in all things that cuddle. Luckily, Russell isn't too put out by enabling my pet store habit. Yea, I'm one of those people that lie about looking for a dog just so I can hold the puppies. Is that really so bad?





No comments:

Post a Comment