Saturday, June 2, 2012

Visiting Teaching


I have the wonderful opportunity to participate in the Visiting Teaching program through my church. It is a beautiful branch of Relief Society and honestly, until recently I hadn't really given it much thought or interest. 

I didn't see the point or significance of me going and talking to someone who I didn't know and possibly didn't have anything in common with. 

I have been so wrong. 

Sisterhood is a shared, inherent quality and blessing of the female gender, and it is something that I have all but overlooked for the longest time. I'm so excited about my visiting teaching companion and I'm excited to get to know the girls we teach, better.

----
Here's to gaining a better perspective, testimony and appreciation of the beautiful things in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment