Saturday, May 5, 2012

Bouldering Comp


Today, Russell took me on a date to I.F. where we stopped by the fabric store where I got some amazing fabric for a maxi skirt (What can I say? I'm a fan of staying cool and not having to shave my legs in the summer) and we stopped by a Mongolian Grill for lunch. 

---

After we got back into town, we stopped by Stix and Stones to check out the bouldering competition and Russell made a last minute entry. They awarded prizes to the first places in each of the three categories (beginner, intermediate, and advanced) and then pulled names randomly. Russ won a nice locking carabiner and had a ton of fun. So, all in all, it was a win.

--- 

We also got to hang out with Jeanette for a little bit because she came into town, which is always a blast and a half. 

---

Then, we got called to work at Regional Rock Walls.
It's been a busy day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment