Monday, April 16, 2012

Excuse my absence..

I was blissfully climbing the side of a cliff on this blustery Idaho day, when I realized.....

I start my second to last semester of school tomorrow.

And

A new job.

----

Don't wanna!

----

I informed Russell that I need some school supplies so I suckered him into letting me buy colored pens. (Who am I kidding, he talked me into getting the nicer ones).

Our conversation went as such:

Cambra: "Babe, I need some notebooks, pens and pencils."
Russell: "Okay. Do you want to go to the Dollar Store?"
Cambra: "Their pens only write for half an hour and then you have to shake them until you get carpal tunnel"
Russell: "Well, we can go somewhere nicer. Do you want to go to Wal-Mart?"
....
Russell: "AHHHH Our life!! I just said that and I meant it and..OOOUURRR LIIIIFFFEEEE!!!!"

The man was in agony.

----

So yes, we bought our fancy school supplies at the fancy Walmart Store and then he took me to the D.I. to buy a new clothing item for my first day of school.

Which translates to... a bright purple pants tutorial coming your way so very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment