Friday, September 9, 2011

...an epic day date

The other day, I got to spend ALL day with this awesome, patient, forgiving, attentive, kind, handsome, quirky, funny, amazing guy:

(don't be deceived by the fork, we ate everything pro-style with chopsticks...more effectively on my part after he informed me I was holding mine upside down...ahem..)

 
He came over in the morning and picked me up for breakfast at his house.
(French toast with powdered sugar, yes please!)

We made cookies, checked out the chickens, saw some friends out at Minnihaha, and got some AWESOME sushi.

Let me just tell you, I have never considered myself a fan of sushi, but this stuff was good.
And it is official (sorry, 6 yr. old self...) I like shrimp!

After our early dinner we ran some errands and ended up at a historical little park for us, we attempted to find our initials we had carved in a tree back in high school using a BIC pen, but to no avail. 

It was a fantastic day altogether. He is so attentive and does so much for me to make sure that I am happy and taken care of...it felt really good to be able to take him out to do something special. (Thanks Groupon for the awesome sushi deal! If you haven't been there, check it out!)

Honestly....that guy, he amazes me.


No comments:

Post a Comment