|Birthday outfit and puppy bites. sweet.|
Welp, I'm officially over the fence-sittin age of 25 and have been plunked firmly in my 'late twenties'. ew.
In celebration of my 26th birthday, and...eagearness(?) to fully claim this 27th year of life:
27 Goals for my 27th Year of Life:
1. Have a baby (ugh, seriously though)
2. Go to the Ocean
3. Get my sewing space organized and functional
4. Make my bed every day (about time, yea?)
5. Regain my flexibility to do a full forward fold.
6. Regain flexibility to extend into a solid 'bird of paradise'
7. Quit carbonation (again) (RIP Slurpies)
8. Complete a multi-pitch climb without crying
9. Be able to complete 10 respectable push-ups in a row
(I did my first legit push-up in my entire life this year, haha, yikes)
10. Listen to/read 3 talks from LDS.org every week
11. Attend the temple once a month
12. Keep my heart and mind open for more opportunities to serve
13. Start/Finish my teaching certificate
14. Make something for my home
15. Sew Russell an awesome button up shirt
(must be awesome to qualify)
16. Watch the sunrise with Russ
17. Throw a New Years Eve party
18. Prepare my first Thanksgiving dinner by myself
19. Have a real Christmas tree!
(This is our year, I can feel it!)
20. Finish writing that darn book I've been running away from
21. Teach Echo a new trick
22. Sign up for and run a 5k
23. FINALLY acquire my dream white bedding
24. Try a food I've never tried before
25. Go on a boat
26. Leave the country
(I'll come back, I promise)
27. Complete foster care training to see if it is a right fit for us.