Monday, March 25, 2013

Days to be lost


Tomorrow is a big day for us.

But I keep thinking about today, and how a year from now...it won't exist.

Stuck in somewhere between a time stamped Sunday and heavy Tuesday, this day will very likely be one I'd let slip from memory. 

-
Even though we both woke up early and tried our best to convince the other to stay in bed. 
-
Even though I had a small opportunity to serve. 
-
Even though I laughed as Russ had a whole monologue about how he could tell the difference in a blind taste test between generic and name brand mac and cheese.
-


I wonder where I let all these days go...
The days in between.

And, I wonder if I need to slow down or if I just need to pay more attention to the dates and times that make up the space between the few moments I remember.


No comments:

Post a Comment