Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thrifty Thursdays: Mall Shopping

Yes, I know that shopping at the mall won't generally get you the best deals.

But, lemme tell ya, that's when you are shopping alone. 

First off, get familiar with the sales and scout out stores you might not normally go into if they are having special sells. 

Examples: Wet Seal's buy one get one for a penny sale, Claire's 10 for $5 sale
yadda yadda yadda

But here is the secret...well hopefully it's not so much a secret but you can always get better deals at buy one get one sales (Payless) if you bring a friend along and split the cost of similar priced items.

For instance, I got a pair of shoes for $5 because they sale was buy one, get one for $.01. 
The shoes were on sale for $10 but, my sister-in-law also wanted a pair, so instead of buying two pairs of shoes (there was nothing else in my size) she got a pair and so we each paid $5. Score!

I recently chopped off all my hair (even further, yea, IIII know) and so I picked up some spunky sunglasses to help me still feel girly:


AND I got a striped shirt all for a grand total of

babaBAHHH

$14.00

No comments:

Post a Comment